Alqaro Roads Contracting L.L.C . recognizes the importance of health, safety, and environmental sustainability in all aspects of our business. We acknowledge that it is everyone’s responsibility to contribute to a safe and sustainable work environment, and we are committed to leading the way in this regard. Our dedication to environmental sustainability is not only socially responsible, but also essential for our growing reputation.
To fulfill this commitment, we will:
- Allocate sufficient resources to implement our policies effectively.
- Provide training and resources to empower our employees to take ownership of HSE performance.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable HSE legal and regulatory requirements.
Our key HSE objectives are:
- Continually improve our processes to minimize occupational health and safety hazards and risks to our employees, business partners, and others.
- Encourage employees to identify hazards and actively participate in improving our HSE program.
- Consider our HSE aspect and impact in product development.
- Minimize our waste generation, emissions, and other environmental discharges.
- Enhance the safety management skills of our personnel through effective awareness and training programs.
We expect all personnel to:
- Consult with management regarding HSE issues.
- Adopt and implement HSE requirements to achieve continuous improvements in our HSE practices and performance.
- Understand and comply with our Health, Safety & Environmental policy.
- We will review this policy annually, and any necessary changes will be made if substantial changes occur in legislation, organization, or other business drivers.
We will communicate this policy by displaying it in all of our offices where employee information is normally communicated, as well as in safety meetings, orientation, and training.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]